Technicians at Robur International are using following contemporary methods of diagnostics of CNC machinery (including implementation of high-precision equipment):
- Optimization of workspace at the stage of planning and design
- Checking for compliance with the specified characteristics of the appliance
- Power quality measurements
- Complete equipment diagnostics
- Checking of geometric parameters regarding the factory settings
- Shape factor and circularity analysis
- Laser (interferometric) measurements for parameter precision
- Equilibrium and vibration checking for deviations
- Machinery checking based on the analysis of vibration parameters generated by operating equipment (spindles, ball screws). Troubleshooting and evaluation of the technical condition of the object.
- Standards ISO 2372 and VDI 2056.
- Check for repeatability of tool or workpiece impositioning