Hydraulic press brakes CAP-37320
|Maximal bending pressure (blankholder), kN||3200|
|Working length, mm||3700|
|Distance between racks, mm||3200|
|Maximal traverse travel, mm||315|
|Traverse descending speed, mm/s||90|
|Bending speed, mm/s||9|
|Reverse speed, mm/s||90|
|Distance between table and traverse, mm||535|
|General drive power, kW||30|
|X travel (standard support), mm||750|
|X speed (standard support), mm/s||250|
|R travel (standard support), mm||200|
|R speed (standard support), mm/s||100|
|Approximate machine mass, kg||18000|
- Cybelec Touch 8 Colored Touchscreen Control Unit.
- X Axis Back Gauge with Servo Motor & Drives.
- Including 2 pcs Back Gauge Finger Blocks.
- European Type Top Tool System.
- European Type Top Tool (110/75deg/h66 mm or 110/75geg/h105 mm).
- European Type Bottom Tool 4V H:60x60mm.
- Bottom Narrow Table.
- Sliding Front Support Arms (2 pcs).
- Foot Pedal with Emergency Stop Button.
- Back Light Curtains.
- Front Laser Safety System.
- CNC Control Unit Options.
- X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2, X5, X6 Bacgkauge Axis Options.
- Bottom Table options.
- Front Laser Safety System.
- Hilalsan Type Multi V Bottom Tool Options.
- WILA Type Top Tool Hydraulic Clamping System.
- WILA Type Bottom Tool Hydraulic Clamping System.
- Top and Bottom Tool Options.
- Oil Heaters.
- Oil Fan Cooler.
- Manual Central Lubrication.
- Motorized Central Lubrication.
- Stand Type Foot Pedal.
- Special Full-sized housing (machines for 3 to 4 meters).
- Motorized Crowning.
- CYBELEC TOUCH8 2D.
- CYBELEC TOUCH12 2D.
- CYBELEC MODEVA PAC 2D.
- CYBELEC MODEVA 19T 3D.
- CYBELEC MODEVA RA 3D.
- DELEM DA58T 2D.
- DELEM DA69T 3D.
Manual or CNC Controlled Crowning system
Advantages of crowning to achieve a constant angle. A press brake’s bending precision is eff ected by the deviations of the upper and lower table as well as other factors. Press brakes deviate from the opposite direction. In fact, penetration of the force obtained into the tool is not constant and the angle is not the same over the length of the machine. Independent right and left axes (Y1 and Y2) are controlled by proportional valves and linear position control system. The crowning system distributes the bending force equally to each point of the bending part to ensure correct bending results.
Mitsubishi Servo Motors and Drivers
The movement of the backgauge is operated by the CNC control unit in hydraulic press brakes. The high performance servo motors produced by Mitsubishi move the bearing axes. Precision parts are produced by these motors. The electrical circuit components used are Siemens, Telemecanique and Schneider brand products.
Hilalsan design features a special, powerful and precise backgauge system that works on REXROTH brand linear guideways at side counters and large-sized ball screws:
- X BACKGAUGE.
- X-R BACKGAUGE.
- X-R-Z1-Z2-X5-X6 BACKGAUGE.
The special design has very strong construction due to its strong mechanical structure and can withstand large loads. The backgauge finger blocks move on top of the double-rail and aluminum-plated top profile. These backgauge finger blocks are very sensitive and can be adjusted from any point.
Laser finger protection
Easily adjustable front Laser finger protection with linear guideways and GIVI Magnescale.
REXROTH Hydraulic System
- REXROTH Hydraulic Block.
- REXROTH Pre-caharge Valve.
- REXROTH Hydraulic Pump.
- REXROTH Pressure and Air Filters.
- Modular Hydraulic Tank.
The top plate connections
The top plate connections are mounted with double springs as well as spherical connection to the cylinders with double safety. The parallelism with the top plate can be adjusted more precisely and the proportional valves can work synchronously with each other.