Hybrid press brakes Adira PF 16040
|Maximal bending pressure (blankholder), kN||1600|
|Working length, mm||4000|
|Distance between racks, mm||3150|
|Traverse descending speed, mm/s||200|
|Bending speed, mm/s||10/20|
|Reverse speed, mm/s||200|
|General drive power, kW||22|
|X travel (standard support), mm||625|
|X speed (standard support), mm/s||800|
|R travel (standard support), mm||200|
|R speed (standard support), mm/s||200|
|Approximate machine mass, kg||13200|
|Length, mm||4820 (PLS) / 4200 (NCE)|
|Width, mm||2030 (PLS) / 1620 (NCE)|
The whole normalized welded frame of hydraulic press brakes from ADIRA PF series is made using the HEXA-C technology. The latest solutions used in the design of the rigid frame of the machine bed have made it possible to achieve high productivity and accuracy in the performance of bends.
ADIRA presents a new concept of the C-shaped frame called HEXA-C (patent pending). The new technology provides constant perfect positioning of the traverse relative to the lower beam regardless of the load, because deformations that occur during bending are not transmitted to the guides of the traverse.
Advantages of this technology:
- Increased accuracy of bending as traverse is not displaced sideways relatively to the lower beam.
- The machine shows high resistance to curling in cases when the bending does not occur in the middle of the machine.
- Eliminated need for additional devices to read the deformation of the frame, which reduces the likelihood of breakdowns and reduces the cost of the machine.
- The throat in the mouth of the frame is still there, which in many cases eases tool installation, bending of boxes and taking out the bent parts.
The backgauge with a CNC controlled X axis is driven by a brushless servo motor equipped with overload protection and precision ballscrews. Both fingers can be manually adjusted in height and along the instrument.
Big throat and distance between the traverse and the tabletop
A convenient feature that allows the press brake making of large boxes.
Manual tool holder clamps
Standard features include manual tool holder clamps with a fast clamping system.
- Convenient programming of parts with graphical visualization.
- Large touchscreen display.
- The angle of bending programmed with resolution of 0.01 degree.
- A simple adjustment of the bottom stop of the traverse during the bending process (resolution of 0.01 mm).
- Automatic CNC calculation of the required bending force.
- Automatic calculation of the optimal bending sequence.
- The option to implement chosen parameters of correction to all programs.
- Bending tool library.
- Network map for communication with the press brake on a local network.
- Russian language interface of the console.
Press brakes of the PF series use the innovative Green Dynamics Technology that is superior to a traditional hydraulic system in almost all parameters: speed, accuracy, efficiency, durability and environmental friendliness. In contrast to the traditional system where the amount of oil intake into the cylinder is regulated by a proportional valve, the PF hydraulics is equipped with 2 separate pumps for each cylinder and the amount of oil is regulated by the pump engine speed. Synchronization of the traverse driving cylinders, the accuracy and repeatability of its stop position are guaranteed by effective communication between all electrical and hydraulic components.
- Traverse positioning accuracy does not exceed ± 0.005 mm.
- Components from established European manufacturers - Rexroth, Hoerbiger.
- Power consumption is reduced by 2-3 times and the amount of oil is reduced by 10-15 times compared to the traditional motor type.
- Long hydraulic cylinders with superfinished working surfaces.
Engine speed control system
The PF press brakes use a hydro engine control system. When the press bake is not processing a blank (during the changeover, programming or part rearrangement), the CNC sends a signal to the inverter and the engine speed is reduced. Thus there can be achieved significant energy savings and reduced the noise caused by the operation of the machine.