Hybrid press brakes Adira GB 22040
|Maximal bending pressure (blankholder), kN||2200|
|Working length, mm||4080|
|Distance between racks, mm||4160|
|Traverse descending speed, mm/s||220|
|Bending speed, mm/s||10 / 20|
|Reverse speed, mm/s||220|
|General drive power, kW||2 x 7,5|
|X travel (standard support), mm||625|
|X speed (standard support), mm/s||800|
|R travel (standard support), mm||200|
|R speed (standard support), mm/s||200|
|Approximate machine mass, kg||18000|
The ADIRA GB series of hybrid press brakes use a whole normalized welded H-type frame. Solutions that have been used in the design of the rigid frame of the machine allow achieving high productivity and accuracy when performing bends.Advantages of this technology:
- There is no limitation on the shelf.
- Very high rigidity of the frame.
- Eliminates the need for additional devices to read the deformation of the frame, which reduces the likelihood of breakdowns and reduces the cost of the machine.
The backgauge with a CNC controlled X axis is driven by a brushless servo motor equipped with overload protection and precision ballscrews. Both fingers can be manually adjusted in height and along the instrument.
Hydraulic clamping tool insertion
Wila-style hydraulic clamping for tool with quick-fastening system and tool-turning option insertion is included in the standard scope of delivery.
- Convenient programming of parts with graphical visualization.
- Large touchscreen display.
- The angle of bending programmed with resolution of 0.01 degree.
- A simple adjustment of the bottom stop of the traverse during the bending process (resolution of 0.01 mm).
- Automatic CNC calculation of the required bending force.
- Automatic calculation of the optimal bending sequence.
- The option to implement chosen parameters of correction to all programs.
- Bending tool library.
- Network map for communication with the press brake on a local network.
- Russian language interface of the console.
Press brakes of the GB series use the innovative Green Dynamics Technology that is superior to a traditional hydraulic system in almost all parameters: speed, accuracy, efficiency, durability and environmental friendliness. In contrast to the traditional system where the amount of oil intake into the cylinder is regulated by a proportional valve, the GB hydraulics is equipped with 2 separate pumps for each cylinder and the amount of oil is regulated by the pump engine speed. Synchronization of the traverse driving cylinders, the accuracy and repeatability of its stop position are guaranteed by effective communication between all electrical and hydraulic components.
- Traverse positioning accuracy does not exceed ± 0.005 mm.
- Components from established European manufacturers - Rexroth, Hoerbiger.
- Power consumption is reduced by 2-3 times and the amount of oil is reduced by 10-15 times compared to the traditional motor type.
- Long hydraulic cylinders with superfinished working surfaces.
The active hydraulic crowning system of the upper and lower traverses
The GB Series press brakes use an innovative crowning system for both the lower and upper traverse. The traverses have nests in which powerful hydraulic cylinders are mounted, 2 on each. Each traverse is equipped with sensors for deformation. The crowning system continually checks for deformations and consequently increases the pressure in the cylinders. Thus the edges of both traverses are kept constantly in horizontal position.
The active crowning system requires no operator intervention and no test bends. Furthermore, this design allows bending parts near the side of the machine without loss of accuracy.