Vertical machining centers with conversational CNC control XP-32
|X-axis movement, mm||813|
|Y-axis movement, mm||559|
|Z-axis movement, mm||559|
|Load carrying capacity of the table at even pressure distribution, kg||1134|
|Table dimensions||419 x 800|
|T-shaped slots numb. of /mm||3 / 18|
|Table height from the floor, mm||762|
|Motor power (at peak), kW||22|
|Spindle speed, rpm||12000 (15000)|
|Spindle torque, Nm||210 при 350 об/мин|
|Distance from spindle nose to tabletop (Max – Min), mm||635 - 76|
|Distance from spindle center to column, mm||609|
|Number of tool positions, pos.||30|
|Tool changeover time, sec||1,5|
|Tool changeover time chip-to-chip, sec||80|
|Maximal sheet dimensions (X x Y coordinates), mm x mm||145|
|Maximal workpiece weight with support, kg||7|
|Maximal bending length, mm||330|
|Positioning precision, mm||+/-0,005|
|Rapid traverse, m/min||50|
|Work feeding speed, mm/min||0,025 - 23|
|Drive type||Цифровой бесщеточный|
|Pressure on axis (at peak), kg||19,6|
|Air connection||8 бар - 90 л/мин|
|Coolant tank, l||340|
|Coolant flow, l/min||33|
|Door opening width, mm||889|
|Connection requirements||80А / 380-430В переменный ток 3 фазы|
|Transportation mode dimensions, mm||2363 x 2185 x 1930|
|Operating mode dimensions, mm||2363 x 2185 x 2260|
|Machine weight, kg||4763|
The cast frame
The high rigidity of the machine is achieved through a cast 45° inclined frame made of the patented material MEEHANITE strength of which is 2 times superior to gray iron.
Modern CNC system from FANUC
Standard CNC Fanuc 0I and optional CNC Fanuc 31I AI NANO with a nanosmoothing function and fast block processing, as well as pre-reading CNC blocks in advance allow maximizing the performance of the high-speed processing technology.
High-tech brushless electric motors
- Brushless alternating current servomotors
- Rare-earth magnets provide higher torque.
- DriveClic high-resolution sensors.
- Totally sensor controlled – no access to reference positions needed.
- High-tech cables from Siemens.
Systematic testing of mechanics
- Test run time – 100 hours
- Measurements and temperature changes are recorded also during the night-time work
- More than 89 different inspections for mechanics
- Precision granite surface plates and indicators are calibrated annually
- Full cooling system check
- Each bolt is tightened to its specification and marked
- Customary process upgrades
Full electronic quality control of each machine
- Laser calibration of all 3 axes by Renishaw.
- Renishaw Ballbar system tests.
- Electronic balancing of all rotating components.
Precision and performance quality control
- A sample part Circle Diamond Square cutting test.
- Exact sample part measurements made after the test.
- Full test report given after checking the sample part.