Toolroom milling machines with conversational CNC control MB-16Q
|X-axis movement, mm||1525|
|Y-axis movement, mm||635|
|Z-axis movement, mm||610|
|Load carrying capacity of the table at even pressure distribution, kg||1335|
|Table dimensions||457 x 1778|
|T-shaped slots numb. of /mm||5/16|
|Table height from the floor, mm||914|
|Motor power (at peak), kW||7,5 (15)|
|Spindle torque, Nm||47 - Высшая передача, 323 - Низшая передача|
|Spindle speed, rpm||4500|
|Speed range, rpm||2-х скоростная коробка передач|
|Quill diameter, mm||110|
|Quill stroke mm||152|
|Distance from spindle nose to tabletop (Max – Min), mm||762 - 152|
|Distance from spindle nose to table center, mm||635|
|Mill head turning angle, degrees||+/-90º|
|Positioning precision, mm||+/-0,005|
|Rapid traverse, m/min||10|
|Pressure on axis (at peak), kg||1993|
|Air connection||5,9 бар - 85 л/мин|
|Coolant tank, l||60|
|Coolant flow, l/min||11|
|Connection requirements||40А / 380-430В переменный ток 3 фазы|
|Transportation mode dimensions, mm||1930 x 2083 x 2235|
|Operating mode dimensions, mm||4318 x 2083 х 2667|
|Machine weight, kg||3985|
The cast frame
The high rigidity of the machine is achieved through a cast 45° inclined frame made of the patented material MEEHANITE strength of which is 2 times superior to gray iron.
Extra rigidity is achieved by means of sliding boxways that feature special Turcite B anti-friction way and gib liners.
Up-to-the-minute CNC conversational mode
The touch control system is developed on the basis of the powerful and flexible Siemens platform. It is designed for maximum performance and provides everything necessary for fast and efficient production:
- Conversational mode for simple programming.
- A full set of production cycle programming software.
- Hot keys and resource control.
- G-code programming and editing that is compatible with Fanuc, Siemens and Haas G-codes.
- Automatic calculation of dimensions missing from the drawing.
- Real-time visualization available while programming.
- 3D solids modeling.
High-tech brushless electric motors
- Brushless alternating current servomotors
- Rare-earth magnets provide higher torque.
- DriveClic high-resolution sensors.
- Totally sensor controlled – no access to reference positions needed.
- High-tech cables from Siemens.
Systematic testing of mechanics
- Test run time – 100 hours
- Measurements and temperature changes are recorded also during the night-time work
- More than 89 different inspections for mechanics
- Precision granite surface plates and indicators are calibrated annually
- Full cooling system check
- Each bolt is tightened to its specification and marked
- Customary process upgrades
Full electronic quality control of each machine
- Laser calibration of all 3 axes by Renishaw.
- Renishaw Ballbar system tests.
- Electronic balancing of all rotating components.
Precision and performance quality control
- A sample part Circle Diamond Square cutting test.
- Exact sample part measurements made after the test.
- Full test report given after checking the sample part.