Radio-wave temperature probe RWTP20.44
|Recommended probing speed, mm/min||500|
|Max. stylus deflection, mm||Z = -7,5|
|Probing force||13 N|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery|
|Weight without shank, g||1300|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
|Transmission frequency range, MHz||433,075 – 434,650|
|Number of channels||64|
|Temperature accuracy when using the calibration table of the temperature sensor: Machine input, analog / digital Machine input, analog / analog||±0,5 °C / ±1,0 °C|
Fast and dependable temperature measurement
- Contact temperature measurement.
- Part temperature data transmitted to the controller by radio.
- Protected frequency range, proven worldwide.
- 64 channels, freely selectable.
- Secure signal transmission protocol.
- One receiver for both temperature and measurement signals.
- Highest operational reliability through transmission protocol.
- Permanent check of radio channels for interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by Self Channel Select (SCS).
- 64 radio channels in protected frequency range, proven worldwide.
- 433 MHz transmitting frequency – internationally approved and high-penetration.
- No machine downtime due to interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by SCS technology.
Mechanical activision system
- Switch-on method AZ – activation of touch probe through pullstud (patented).
- Switch-on method WS – activation throughinner coolant or spindle air-blow (patented).
- Switch-on method HSK – automatic activation in the spindlethrough mechanics in HSK shank.
- No machine downtime due to false activation.
- Safest activation systems.
- No M-Function necessary.
- Reliable activation mechanisms ensure trouble-free measuring.
- The probe is activated in the spindle and is deactivated in the too magazine.
- Switch-on method AZ – activation of probe through pull stud (patented).
- Switch-on method HSK – automatic activation in the spindle through mechanism in HSK tool shank.
- Switch-on method WS – activation through inner coolant supply or spindle air-blow (patented).
Sturdy and durable protected
- Stainless steel housing.
- Water proof sealing of the probe to IP68.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.