Radio-wave touch probe RWP20.50
|Unidirectional, μm||PP41.00 – 2 Sigma ≤ 1 µm with 50 mm stylus and 254 mm/min probing feedrate | MY21.00 –2 Sigma ≤ 1 µm with 50 mm stylus and 254 mm/min probing feedrate|
|Recommended probing feedrates, mm/min||Max. 2000|
|Probing directions||±X, ±Y, -Z|
|Max. stylus deflection, mm||PP41.00 – XY ±12,5°; Z –6 / MY21.00 – XY ±14°; Z –4,5|
|Trigger force with 50mm stylus||PP41.00 – XY = 0,3 - 1,4 N; Z = 2,5 - 12,5 N / MY21.00 – XY = 1 N; Z =6 N|
|Extensions Ø 25 (0.98“), mm||30 (1.18“), 50 (1.97“), 100 (3.94“), 200 (7.87“)|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery block, lithium: 1200 mAh, Alkaline: 550 mAh|
|Weight without shank, g||920|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
|Signal transmission||433 MHz / 2.4 GHz|
- Touch probe can be extended almost without limit.
- Slim standard extensions in four different lengths can be combined.
- For measuring tasks inside the workpiece.
- Highest precision: measuring mechanism close to measuring point.
Proven SCS radio-wave transmission in the 433 MHz range
The radio transmission takes place in the 433 MHz frequency band. 64 channels can be freely set on a digital display on the probe and at the receiver. The patented SCS Technology (Self-Channel-Select) of the microprocessor-controlled receiver responds by continuously checking surroundings for interfering signals. The receiver blocks interfering frequencies for further use.
MDR Technology (Multi Data Rate) in the 2.4 GHz range
The MDR (Multi Data Rate) technology makes it possible to transmit high data rates and large data sets in the shortest possible time. The spread spectrum transmission and a multiple transfer of the records ensure transmission reliability and a fast and trouble-free measurement process, as one expects from m&h.
ITE-technologie – intellegent trigger evaluation
- Evaluate trigger signals.
- Filtering machine vibrations and shocks.
- No increase of the trigger force required.
- No loss of precision.
- No measuring errors due to incorrect switching.
- Shorter cycle times by fast pre-positioning.
- Shorter cycle times without loss of process reliability.
- Pre-position with High-Speed (up to 50,000 mm/min) due to ITE technology.
- One Touch Strategy for fast and precise probing (up to 2,000 mm/min).
Mechanical activision system
- Switch-on method AZ – activation of touch probe through pullstud (patented).
- Switch-on method WS – activation through inner coolant or spindle air-blow (patented).
- Switch-on method HSK – automatic activation in the spindle through mechanics in HSK shank.
- No machine downtime due to false activation.
- Safest activation systems.
- No M-Function necessary.
Functional and technological reliability
- Very simple operation and installation of the operator.
- Fast change of batteries (standard type) without tools.
- Easy tip change and adjustment in the beating.
- The transmission power is regulated on the machine.
- Machine Retrofitting is possible at any time.
Robust and durable
- Glass ring to protect the infrared diodes.
- Housing made of stainless steel.
- All seals made of viton.
- Measuring unit protection by means of chip guard plate.
- Probe completely sealed (immersion-tight) in acc. with IP68.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.