Laser-Tool Setter LTS35.65-TC
|Repeatability||0,1 (2 σ)|
|Power supply||24 VDC / max. 100 mA|
|Laser||Centrally focused / 650 nm / <1 mW|
|Laser safety class||2 (IEC825)|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
|Material||Aluminium, hard coated|
|Protection class||IP68: EN60529 (connected, air-curtain on)|
|Service life||>1 million ON/OFF cycles tested|
Precise measurement of the 3rd axis
- Hybrid laser with integrated measuring cell.
- Measurement of temperature drift.
- Precise overall system consisting of laser and measuring cell.
- Creation of temperature drift diagrams.
- Recognition of temperature drifts of the machine.
- The 3rd axis is also under control.
TCS – true cutting scan for the highest precision
- Scans the really longest cutting circle.
- Searches the longest cutting circle diameter.
- Uses this to the exact length measurement.
- Correct tool length measurement.
- Determines the real tool lenght.
- High precision length measurement.
- High-end functionality – exclusively from m&h.
Precision and process reliability
- Precision measurements of the tool cutting edges at nominal speed.
- Special supersonic cleaning jet prevents incorrect measurements due to adhering material particles.
- Software algorithms eliminate the effects of coolant drops.
- No interference from ambient light.
Applications and measuring routines
- Fast and precise measurement of tool length and radius.
- Tools are measured in a real clamping system at the nominal rotational speed.
- Correction of the tool length in the event of thermal change and heat displacement in the spindle or the machine axes.
- Correction of monitoring of concentricity, tool change and clamping errors.
- Quick tool breakage detection.
- Checking of single cutting edges for breakage or tool wear.
- Measuring of tool length and radius.
- Checking the shape and monitoring of tool wear.
Tool cleaning using laval nozzle
- Laval nozzle with supersonic pressure.
- Tool cleaning in measuring position.
- Tool cleaning with nominal rotation speed for optimum cleaning results.
- Minimal cleaning distance.
- Sealing cap prevents penetration of foreign objects and liquid.
Pneumatic shutter unit
- Complete closing shutter unit.
- Cleaning by air blast without additional air pressure consumption.
- Air curtain during the measuring process prevents soiling of the optic.
- Reliable closing after measuring process.
- Laser optics protected using shutter unit.
- Air curtain prevents dirt particles entering the device.
- Measurement system sealed according to IP68 standard.
Operation suitable for the workshop
- Simple mounting and setup without special pneumatic unit.
- Simple orientation and mechanical definition of the focal point.
- Simple and reliable calibration and setup of the laser unit.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.