Infrared Touch Probe IRP25.50
|Unidirectional, μm||PP41.00 – 2 Sigma ≤ 1 µm with 50 mm stylus and 254 mm/min probing feedrate MY21.00 –2 Sigma ≤ 1 µm with 50 mm stylus and 254 mm/min probing feedrate|
|Recommended probing feedrates, mm/min||Max. 2000|
|Probing directions||±X, ±Y, -Z|
|Max. stylus deflection, mm||PP41.00 – XY ±12,5°; Z –6 / MY21.00 – XY ±14°; Z –4,5|
|Trigger force with 50mm stylus||PP41.00 – XY = 0,3 - 1,4 H; Z = 2,5 - 12,5 H MY21.00 – XY = 1 H; Z = 6 H|
|Extensions Ø 25 (0.98“), mm||30 (1.18“), 50 (1.97“), 100 (3.94“), 200 (7.87“)|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V Batterie Block Lithium: 1200 mAh, Alkaline: 550 mAh|
|Weight without shank, g||920|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
Modular probe system
- Can be modified simply by screwing in.
- System basis supports different m&h measuring mechanisms.
- One system basis for a wide range of applications.
- Reverse measurements in Z+.
- Carbon extension.
- Probe cross.
- Temperature probe.
- Different measuring mechanisms for one system basis.
- Cost-effective for various requirements.
- Storage cost savings thanks to flexibility.
- Future-proof for new m&h measuring mechanisms!
HDR+ (HIGH DATA RATE+) – technology
- Different from worldwide line frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Modulation frequency of 455 kHz.
- Extremely high data rate for secure information transmission.
- Homogeneous and true 360° directional characteristics through innovative design with mirrored surfaces.
- Extremely high signal range.
- Optimized battery consumption without loss in process reliability.
- Bidirectional activation thanks to separately coded ON/OFF signal – naturally with HDR+ performance.
- No interference from ambient light
- Safest infrared transmission
- Improved HDR+ technology
- Optimized energy consumption with increased transmission power
ITE-technology – intelligent trigger evaluation
- Evaluate trigger signals.
- Filtering machine vibrations and shocks.
- No increase of the trigger force required.
- No loss of precision.
- No measuring errors due to incorrect switching.
- Shorter cycle times by fast pre-positioning.
- Shorter cycle times without loss of process reliability.
- With high-speed pre-positioning (up to 50 000 mm/min) thanks to ITE technology.
- One Touch Strategy for fast and precise probing (up to 2,000 mm / min).
Process-reliable activation methods
- Patented pullstud activation.
- Patented water-switch activation.
- Mechanical HSK activation.
- Separately coded ON/OFF infrared activation.
Chamäleon – technology
- Supports third-party protocols of competitors.
- In case of a probe crash, easy and inexpensive alternative.
- Simple protocol setting.
- No conversion required when changing to m&h.
- No machine conversion or receiver change necessary.
- Easy probe exchange.
Dual probe technology
Measure simultaneously with two m&h IRP25.50s and one m&h IRR91.50.
In the case of double-spindle machines, measure simultaneously on both spindles.
Separately defined infrared signals for extremely secure transmission.
Dual probe technology, naturally with HDR+ infrared transmission.
Technologically unique and patented by m&h.
Less wiring required than for radio systems.
Process-reliable thanks to infrared transmission rather than the radio wave touch probes used up to now.
- Clear reduction in cycle times thanks to simultaneous measurement on both spindles.
- Optimizes and supports your lean production.
- High-end technology – only at m&h.
Functional and technological reliability
- Very simple operation and installation of the operator.
- Fast change of batteries (standard type) without tools.
- Easy tip change and adjustment in the beating.
- The transmission power is regulated on the machine.
- Machine Retrofitting is possible at any time.
Robust and durable
- Glass ring to protect the infrared diodes.
- Housing made of stainless steel.
- All seals made of viton.
- Measuring unit protection by means of chip guard plate.
- Probe completely sealed (immersion-tight) in acc. with IP68.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.