Radio-wave Touch Probe RWP20.41
|Unidirectional, μm||1 (2 Σ)|
|Recommended probing, mm/min||254 – 2000|
|Probing directions||±X, ±Y, -Z|
|Max. stylus deflection, mm||X/Y ±12,5°, Z -6|
|Trigger force with 50mm stylus||X/Y = 0,3 - 1,4 Н, Z = 2,5 - 12,5 Н,регулируемая|
|Extensions (Ø 25 mm)||30 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 200 mm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V Battery|
|Protection class||IP68: EN60529|
|Weight without shank, g||1300|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
- Highest operational reliability through transmission protocol.
- Permanent check of radio channels for interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by Self Channel Select (SCS).
- 64 radio channels in protected frequency range, proven worldwide.
- 433 MHz transmitting frequency – internationally approved and high-penetration.
- No machine downtime due to interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by SCS technology.
Mechanical activision system
- Switch-on method AZ – activation of touch probe through pullstud (patented).
- Switch-on method WS – activation through inner coolant or spindle air-blow (patented).
- Switch-on method HSK – automatic activation in the spindle through mechanics in HSK shank.
- No machine downtime due to false activation.
- Safest activation systems.
- No M-Function necessary.
- Touch probe can be extended almost without limit.
- Slim standard extensions in four different lengths can be combined.
- For measuring tasks inside the workpiece.
- Highest precision: measuring mechanism close to measuring point.
Trigger force freely adjustable
- Measuring of thin sections with minimal measuring force.
- Measuring of soft materials.
- Measuring with large cross probes at max. measuring force.
- No false signals during acceleration.
- Easy adjustment from the front without dismantling (patented).
Performance and process reliability
- Protected frequency range, proven worldwide.
- Safe signal transmission through transmission protocol.
- 64 channels freely adjustable.
- Optimum receiving technology through multiple sampling.
- Reliability from mechanical activation.
Sturdy and protected
- Screw-in break shaft.
- Double membrane sealing.
- Chip guard shield.
- Probe housing made of stainless steel.
- Water-proof probe sealing using IP68 standard.
Operation suitable for the workshop
- Easy channel adjustment at the push of a button.
- Digital channel display.
- Common, standard battery (Type 9 V block).
- Quick battery replacement without tools.
- Easy exchange of the stylus.
- Easy lateral run out adjustment.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.