Infrared Probe IRP40.50
|Unidirectional, μm||1 (2 Σ)|
|Recommended probing, mm/min||Max. 2000|
|Probing directions||± X, ±Y, -Z|
|Max. stylus deflection, mm||X/Y ±11°; Z -3|
|Trigger force with 16 mm stylus||X/Y = 0,7 Н, Z = 2 Н|
|Power supply||Battery 3 x 3 V, CR2032|
|Battery Life Time||Up to 400h in continuous use|
|Weight without shank, g||78|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 – 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 – 70|
|Material||Stainless Steel, polyamide|
HDR – high data rate technology
- Different from worldwide line frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Transmission frequency of 75 Hz.
- Extremely high data rate of 9600 light pulses/sec.
- Large transmit and receive angle with min. 120°- all around 360°.
- No interference from ambient light.
- Safest infrared transmission.
- Ensures process-reliable automation.
Extremely compact design
- Diameter 25 mm / length without stylus and shank 42.4 mm the only infrared probe of this size on the market.
- Highest precision with minimum dimensions.
Energy efficient and economical
- Easily replaceable batteries 3x CR2032 (3V) 690mAh.
- Extremely long battery life with 400h.
- Support environmental action through high battery life.
- Long battery life without restrictions in terms of transmission technology and repeatability.
- Low maintenance costs due to long battery life.
- Easy battery exchange without tools.
Robust and durable
- Stainless steel housing.
- Sealed from contamination to the IP68 standard.
- Wear-free measuring elements.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.