Radio-wave Receiver RWR95.40
|Operating frequency range, MHz||433,075 – 434,650|
|Number of channels||64|
|Channel spacing, KHz||25|
|Power supply||12 - 32 V, max. 100 mA|
|Sealing||IP68: EN60529 (10 m)|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 - 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 - 70|
|Installation||7 mounting configurations|
- Highest operational reliability through transmission protocol.
- Permanent check of radio channels for interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by Self Channel Select (SCS).
- 64 radio channels in protected frequency range, proven worldwide.
- 433 MHz transmitting frequency – internationally approved and high-penetration.
- No machine downtime due to interfering signals.
- Automatic blocking of channels by SCS technology.
- Slim, compact design.
- Designed for mounting in the working area of the machine.
- All-stainless steel housing.
- Sealing according to IP68 standard.
Universal application possibilities
- Suitable for turning/milling centres, vertical turning machines, large milling machines and machining centres.
- Use on multi-axis machines with swivelling head possible.
- Easy mounting and optimal positioning thanks to vertical and horizontal holders.
- Flexible antenna swivels through 355° for easy adaptation to machine conditions.
- Simple retrofit through automatic adjustment to the clamping area of the machine.
Operation suitable for the workshop
- LED status display visible from any position in the working area.
- Simple channel setting using “Select Channel” button.
- Digital channel display on receiver and probe.
- Antenna exchange without tools.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.