Infrared Receiver IRR91.50
|Receiving angle, °||100|
|Transmitting angle, °||60|
|Signal evaluation||HDR+, HDR-Bidi, HDR-Dual, Temperature Probe, HDR|
|Sealing||IP68: EN60529, IEC529/DIN40050|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 – 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 – 70|
|Mount||2x Cap head screw M5|
|Connection||15 m with wires|
HDR+ (HIGH DATA RATE+) – technology
- Different from worldwide line frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Extremely high data rate of 9600 light pulses/sec.
- Large transmit and receive angle with min. 120°.
- No interference from ambient light.
- Safest infrared transmission.
- Ensures process-reliable automation.
Dual probe technology
- Measure simultaneously with two m&h IRP25.50s and one m&h IRR91.50.
- In the case of double-spindle machines, measure simultaneously on both spindles.
- Separately defined infrared signals for extremely secure transmission.
- Dual probe technology, naturally with HDR+ infrared transmission.
- Patented dual probe technology from m&h.
- Less wiring required than for radio systems.
- Technologically unique and patented by m&h.
- Clear reduction in cycle times thanks to simultaneous measurement on both spindles.
- Optimizes and supports your lean production.
- High-end technology – only at m&h.
Wide range of applications
- Turning/milling centers, vertical turning machines, large milling machines and machining centers.
- Direct connection to the machine control without requiring an additional electronic module.
- With patented m&h dual probe technology.
Sturdy and durable protected
- Housing made of stainless steel.
- Infrared diodes protected by natural glass.
- Exclusively Viton seals.
- Radial and axial cable outlets.
- m&h IRR91.50-A = axial outlet.
- m&h IRR91.50-R = radial outlet.
- Naturally IP68 – sturdy and durable protected!
- Safe from flying chips.
- Robust against coolant.
- Maintenance-free unit.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.