Infrared Receiver IRR91.40
|Receiving angle, °||100|
|Transmitting angle, °||60|
|Signal evaluation||High Data Rate up to 9600 pulses/sec|
|Power supply||12 - 32 V, max. 100 mA|
|Sealing||IP68: EN60529, plugged|
|Working temperature range, °C||10 – 50|
|Storage temperature range, °C||5 – 70|
|Mount||Blow-off screw M4|
|Connection||Standard 8-pin plug, Thread M12x, Industrial standard|
|Output signals||Ready, battery warning, trigger signal from active outputs – push pull|
HDR – high data rate technology
- Different from worldwide line frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Transmission frequency of 75 Hz.
- Extremely high data rate of 9600 light pulses/sec.
- Large transmit and receive angle with min. 120°- all around 360°.
- No interference from ambient light.
- Safest infrared transmission.
- Ensures process-reliable automation.
- Slim, compact design.
- Designed for mounting in the working area or directly in the headstock.
- All-stainless steel housing.
- Sealing according to IP68 standard.
Universal application possibilities
- Suitable for turning/milling centres, vertical turning machines, large milling machines and machining centres.
- Use on multi-axis machines with swivelling head possible.
- Easy mounting and optimum positioning by using a rotary/swivelling holder or mounting bracket.
- Direct connection to the machine control without requiring an additional electronic module.
Operation suitable for the workshop
- Easy fastening with one M4 screw only.
- Maintenance-free unit.
- Clearly visible LED status display.
- Mounting position at receiver housing sealed by means of O rings.
Anywhere in the world our field engineers install probing systems and software solutions. Do you have questions about the products or do you need application assistance on your machine tool? We will advise and support you until your problem is solved. We offer trainings in order to give confidence to the machine tool operators. Our quick repair & exchange service for damaged probes avoids downtime. The Hexagon Metrology worldwide sales and service network offers qualified advice and local service, quickly and effectively.